Loading

Sep 30, 2011

Big Boss 5 - Sallu is like my younger brother Sanju Baba

Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who is ready for his television debut with Bigg Boss 5 that goes on air Sunday, says Salman Khan, his co-host on the reality show, is like a younger brother to him.

"He (Salman) is like a younger brother to me and we have done a couple of movies together and you can see the Big Boss promos. There is so much of chemistry. So it will be fun,"said Sanjay.



 
This is their first small screen venture, but the two actors teamed for movies like Saajan and Chal Mere Bhai. But for his new innings, 52-year-old Sanjay is happy to have Salman's company.

"It's a new thing for me to go on television, but I am happy that Salman is with me.That will really help me a lot,"he said.

The on-screen promos of the show have been promising and reveal how the duo would create double trouble for the contestants, who will be locked in a house for three months and be under 24-hour camera surveillance.

The official list of participants for the season is yet to be unveiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...